Contrary to what you may think, cosmetic surgery isn’t just for women. Most men too, want to look and feel good. And it has never been a better time for men to go through cosmetic surgery and avail of the different cosmetic treatments available for them.
Cosmetic surgery for men is increasingly affordable and the number of men who are opting for cosmetic treatments is increasingly exponentially. There are certain treatments that are best for men and that men are opting for, above all others. In this article, we’ll talk more about the best cosmetic treatments for men.
- Blepharoplasty: This is upper and lower eyelid surgery. It removes excess skin, lifts droopy eyelids, and reduces bulging fat under the eyes. This makes men look brighter and more awake. Men prefer this cosmetic treatment as it results in minimal scarring and conceals any evidence of plastic surgery.
- Neck Lift: While a turkey neck is dreaded by both men and women, it is especially troublesome for men as it makes them look heavier and wider. A neck lift can eliminate a double chin, elongate the neck, create a stronger jawline, and slim a man’s overall appearance.
- Rhinoplasty: Also called a Nose Job, this is one of the most common procedures that men opt for. It helps reduce the size or changes the shape of your nose. It can also correct bumps, fill-in depressions, and improve breathing.
- Chin Augmentation: If you are a man with a naturally weak chin, this procedure can change the size and contour of your chin to give you a more masculine look. This cosmetic treatment can also be performed along with rhinoplasty to give you a more balanced facial structure.
- Liposuction: This is a body-contouring treatment that destroys stubborn fat pockets to give men a leaner and more sculpted torso. This procedure is especially popular among younger men, who want to reduce diet and exercise resistant fat on their flanks and abdomen.
- Hair Transplant Surgery: Male pattern baldness affects millions of men every year. This cosmetic procedure helps decrease shedding and restores hair density and fullness.
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia) Surgery: Enlargement of male breast tissue can negatively impact a man’s self-image and make him feel more self-conscious. This procedure removes excess male breast tissue and flattens the chest to improve appearance and confidence.
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: These are cosmetic injectables that diminish lines and wrinkles. Men often treat their fine lines and crow’s feet with these injections to look younger and more rested. Botox and dermal fillers are painless and require very little, if no, downtime.
- Pectoral Implant Surgery: This procedure is carried out so that a man can get a more toned and defined chest. During this cosmetic treatment, silicone pectoral implants are surgically placed under the pectoral muscle.
- Ear Surgery (Setback Otoplasty): This procedure corrects ears that protrude or that are misshapen. This could be due to various reasons, such as an injury or a birth defect. This surgery corrects the shape, position, and proportion of your ears.
- Laser Treatments: These include laser treatments to increase collagen firmness and treat sun-damaged skin. You can also use a SculpSure Fat Reduction Laser, which is a new, non-invasive way to destroy fat. It is a game-changing alternative to liposuction. If you have excessive body or facial hair you can also opt for Laser Hair Removal. Men like to treat excess hair on their ears, on their back and chest, and between their brows.
- Face Lift: While male face lift techniques are similar to those done for women, there are a few differences. Men tend to have thicker skin. Also, they would prefer that the results are more subtle, so that most people cannot detect that they have had any cosmetic work done. A male face lift focuses on the lower face. It helps enhance the jawline and eliminate jowls. It also targets the neck. Many men have a deep pocket of fat behind the chin. This is usually reduced for an overall rejuvenated appearance. Also, the incisions are strategically placed behind the ears so that they are not visible.
These are just some of the many common male cosmetic surgeries. Increasing, men are opting for these cosmetic treatments without hesitation. However, as most procedures come with their own risks, it is imperative that you choose a cosmetic surgeon who is qualified and skilful at performing these procedures for men. One such cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon is Dr. S. Suma, of Prettyu.com, located in Hyderabad, India.
She will understand that as a man, you do not want it to be obvious that you have opted for cosmetic surgery. She will have a detailed initial consultation with you and will answer all of your questions and address all of your doubts patiently and empathetically.
So, if you are a man thinking of opting for one or more cosmetic treatments, do consider consulting Dr. S. Suma for a seamless process right from the first consult. She will discuss in detail the process of male cosmetic surgery before and after your treatment. She will ensure that you are completely comfortable and will work with you to prescribe and perform the cosmetic treatment that is right for you.
To know more about cosmetic treatments for men, as well as the other cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures that Dr. S. Suma performs, you can get in touch with her at +91 86 86 042 042 or email her at email@example.com or visit her website at www.prettyu.com.
Get to the Prettiest Version of YOU. By the prettiest hands in Hyderabad.