Cosmetic surgery isn’t only about the way you look, it is also about the way you feel. The right cosmetic surgery procedure done in the right way, can make you look younger, can boost your self-image, and can make you feel good about yourself.
However, it is important that you consult with the right cosmetic surgeon who will work with you not only physically by recommending the right cosmetic surgery procedure, but also mentally, so that you are in the right frame of mind before, during, and after your cosmetic surgery. There are always certain trending cosmetic surgery procedures that are popular with both men and women at a certain time. In this article, we’ll talk about some of these trending cosmetic surgery procedures that can give you a pretty look…
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy for hair loss: PRP therapy is now considered standard protocol for hair growth for both men and women. It involves injecting platelet-rich plasma from the patient’s own body into their scalp to repair damaged hair follicles and stimulate fuller, thicker hair growth. PRP is being used as an adjuvant treatment to lasers and also as a stand-alone injectable.
- PRP Skin Resurfacing: Platelet-rich plasma is also being used on the skin. In this instance, PRP is being used with small amounts of additives like neuromodulators and hyaluronic acid, delivered with handheld microneedle chambers. This provides mesotherapy to the superficial structures of the skin, providing complexion improvements that were previously only seen with laser resurfacing.
- Laser Rejuvenation: Picosecond lasers are the new addition to the laser portfolio. They can be used for everything from overall skin rejuvenation and skin brightening to the targeted treatment of fine lines, acne scars, brown spots, and unwanted tattoos. This laser has minimal downtime and is well-tolerated.
- Minimally Invasive Skin Tightening: This includes a procedure called Ultherapy®. It uses microfocused ultrasound to stimulate collagen deep in the skin. This causes a skin-tightening effect, and can treat sagging, loose skin. This procedure is especially popular among patients in their twenties, thirties, and forties, so that they can avoid or delay the need for more aggressive surgical procedures later.
- Preventative Injectables: The use of neuromodulators (like Botox®) and fillers early in life has been clinically shown to have anti-aging effects. With the technical advancement of neurotoxins and fillers lasting longer and having increased flexibility within the skin, there is no need to use a lot of the product.
- Lip Augmentation: Custom, non-surgical lip treatment called “couture lips” is definitely trending. Cosmetic surgeons create a perfect natural-looking lip, using anywhere from one to three types of fillers, (plus or minus Botox®) to help create the perfect pout.
- Microneedling with Radiofrequency: A combination of microneedling with radiofrequency amplifies results. Due to this procedure, wound healing ensues, with results peaking within two weeks. RF microneedling treatments like Vivace® further speeds up the anti-acne and skin-brightening effects.
- Botox® for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJD) and Jaw Slimming: Botox® can be used to treat TMJD. It does this by weakening the Masseter muscle, one of the muscles activated during chewing. This improves the pain of TMJD. Patients can expect pain relief in about one to two weeks. Cosmetically, Botox® can be used to thin the Masseter muscle, to soften the look of the lower face and slim the jaw. However, this jaw-slimming effect is not seen for six to eight weeks.
- Non-surgical Body Contouring: Non-surgical body sculpting and contouring treatments are becoming increasingly popular. One of these procedures is EmSculpt®, which helps define abs and buttocks. This works even better when combined with skin tightening and lymphatic drainage massages. Patients also undergo light therapy (LED or infrared) as a weekly body treatment, to help maintain these results.
- Reshaped Rears: The trend today is towards more athletic and feminine buttocks. Surgical reshaping of larger, fuller buttocks towards a slimmer look is now trending.
- Body Shaping with Botulinum Toxin: Botulinum Toxin treatment for body parts other than the face are now increasingly popular. Botulinum Toxin is now being used to slim the muscles of the neck, shoulders, calves, and thighs. This results in body contouring, the effects of which can be seen within six to eight weeks, and lasts for as long as an average of six months.
- Velashape III for Cellulite: This procedure is used to treat cellulite and provide a reduction in the circumference of the thighs. It does this by using a combination of technologies that deep-heat fat cells and surrounding tissue. Each thigh requires just 15 minutes of treatment and a series of one treatment a week for three to four weeks is recommended. Patients will typically see results after the third treatment.
- Muscle Contouring: The philosophy surrounding Body Contouring is now shifting, with the focus now being on refining muscles. Technologies like FlexSculpt help to sculpt patients the way a trainer would in a gym. This treatment is now used in place of liposuction and it is a popular and non-invasive procedure.
At prettyu.com, Dr. S. Suma, one of the best cosmetic surgeons in Hyderabad, is adept at the very latest in cosmetic surgery procedures. She will work with you and will gauge which cosmetic surgery procedure or combination of procedures are right for you.
Being prepared both physically and psychologically is very important before you undergo any cosmetic surgery procedure. Dr. S. Suma realizes this and will care for you in an empathetic way before, during, and after your surgery.
She realizes that the initial consult is extremely important and will be both professional and attentive to your needs at this time. So, if you are considering getting any cosmetic surgery procedure done, do consult with Dr. S Suma, for the most optimal treatment for you, carried out in the best possible way, for the best results!
To know more about trending cosmetic surgery procedures, as well as the other cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures that Dr. S. Suma performs, you can get in touch with her at +91 86 86 042 042 or email her at email@example.com or visit her website at www.prettyu.com.
Get to the Prettiest Version of YOU. By the prettiest hands in Hyderabad.