Becoming pregnant, giving birth, and breastfeeding, while rewarding, can dramatically alter the shape of your body. If you are like a lot of women, you would like to enjoy motherhood, while still having your pre-baby body. This is why the Mommy Makeover procedure is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures available.
A Mommy Makeover combines several cosmetic surgery procedures into one surgery. These procedures include liposuction, tummy tuck surgery, and breast augmentation. You can also customize your Mommy Makeover surgery to include a thigh lift, buttock augmentation, a full-body lift, and much more.
Once you have decided to go in for a Mommy Makeover, you will have a few decisions to make. These include who your cosmetic surgeon will be; what procedures you would like, and finally, when you want to schedule your surgery so that you ensure optimal recovery time and minimal disruption to your family’s life. While you can get Mommy Makeover surgery right through the year, winter is the best time for your Mommy Makeover surgery. There are reasons why the cooler months are perfect for a Mommy Makeover. We’ll talk about why in this article…
- You will be fully recovered by summer: For many women, looking good in swimwear or summer wear during the summer months is an added incentive to go through the Mommy Makeover procedure. If you plan your Mommy Makeover surgery during the winter months, you will be ready to show off your brand-new body during the next summer. It will take about three to six months for you to completely recover from your Mommy Makeover procedure. This means you need to plan ahead by scheduling your surgery during November, December, January, or February, so that you are in time to look your best in swimwear or summer wear during the coming summer months.
- You will miss fewer work days as you recover: Many people receive several days off during the holiday season in November and December. Scheduling plastic surgery during this time will help you to minimize vacation days for your recovery from your Mommy Makeover surgery. Most plastic surgery procedures, including Mommy Makeover surgery, require you to take one to two weeks off from work. So, by scheduling your surgery for the middle of November or December, you can take advantage of paid days off during the Diwali, Christmas, and New Year holidays. In most instances you will only need to take a few vacation days to carve out the necessary recovery time. During this time, it is also easier to stay home and watch movies on TV as you lay on the couch and recover from your Mommy Makeover surgery.
- You will be able to plan ahead thereby giving you more options: As summer approaches many others will be rushing to get their Mommy Makeover procedure done. By scheduling your surgery during the winter months, you will beat this rush and also have greater flexibility regarding the timing and scheduling of your procedure. This is especially the case if you are getting Mommy Makeover surgery done, as the latter combines several different surgical procedures and therefore, has a longer recovery time.
- You will be able to stay inside and recover: Winter can provide you with a great time to recover from Mommy Makeover surgery. You can more easily hide compression garments and other surgical bandages underneath your winter clothing. This is why the cooler months are an ideal time for Mommy Makeover surgery. Summer, on the other hand, provides more opportunities to be active and outdoors. Your Mommy Makeover surgery will mean that you need to avoid athletics and other strenuous activities for anywhere from four to eight weeks, depending on the extent of your procedure. That’s why you do not want to be cooped up at home during the summer when you should be outside. Scheduling your surgery for winter means that you are ready to resume all strenuous exercise and athletics by the time summer arrives.
- You will have fewer special events to attend in the winter: Most people schedule their big events during the summer months. You will be invited for several weddings, parties, and other events during the summer months. You will want to be completely recovered from your plastic surgery and be looking your best by then.
- You will have an easier time healing surgery scars: Less exposure to the sun helps scars heal better. Keeping your incisions out of the sun minimizes the appearance of scars. If you expose your Mommy Makeover incisions to the sun for even just half an hour, it can result in the formation of raised, hyper-pigmented scars called keloids. Once keloids form, it is nearly impossible to improve their appearance and they are unlikely to fade over time.
One of the most important decisions you can make for your Mommy Makeover procedure is to choose the right cosmetic surgeon. You can do no better than Dr. S. Suma of Prettyu.com. Dr. S. Suma is an extremely skilled and empathetic cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon.
She will give you a great deal of time for an initial consult, as well as for subsequent consultations before your Mommy Makeover surgery. She will understand what you are going through and what you need. She will work closely with you to recommend the right Mommy Makeover procedures for you.
She will answer all of your questions and concerns with great care and compassion and will make you completely comfortable before, during, and after your Mommy Makeover surgery. So, if you are looking to get a Mommy Makeover, do consult with Dr. S. Suma and be completely confident that you are in the right treatment place and with the right treatment surgeon!
To know more about the Mommy Makeover procedure, as well as the other cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures that Dr. S. Suma performs, you can get in touch with her at +91 86 86 042 042 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website at www.prettyu.com.